When Visiting the Centre
- Maximum of 8 visitors in the space at one time.
- The quiet/tech free room will be available with a maximum 2 users at one time.
- Masks must be worn correctly at all times. This means that your nose and mouth must be covered.
- There will be no eating and drinking in the centre, so we will not be serving tea.
- We will be also hosting a Per-to-Peer Live Chat from our website. Please check for the chat icon at the bottom right of this webpage to see if one of our Student Wellness Ambassadors is available.
- Chelsea Corsi (she/her), Senior Wellness Coordinator is available for virtual health consultations on topics such as nutrition, mild stress, sexual health, wellness planning, sleep hygiene, etc. To schedule an appointment please email her directly (Chelsea Corsi). Once your email is received you will be emailed details regarding an appointment time.
Wellness Centre Live Chat : Hours of Operation
|Monday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.|
Weekly Wellness Offerings:
Check back soon to see what programs will be offered in the Fall 2021 Semester.
You can catch recordings of all the Wellness in Your House Episodes on our YouTube Channel.
Interested in some at-home Yoga? Find your Zen through our Yoga With Joy playlist.
We are not currently running and special programs or events. Please check back soon for updates.
Do you need to connect with someone?
If you need to connect with someone regarding your health during a time we are closed or unavailable, please contact the TRU Counselling Department at 250-828-5023, TRU Health Services at 250-828-5126, or call HealthLink BC at 811.
One-to-one Health and Wellness Planning and Education Sessions
Students and employees can make one-on-one appointments to discuss health and wellness related issues. These issues may include, but are not limited to, stress, substance use, nutrition, sexual health, healthy relationships, problems with work-life balance, etc..
Are you looking for more information on how to support yourself or others with substance use concerns? Please check out towardtheheart.com.
Freaking out? Learn how to manage stress and still be a successful student.
Pigging out? Check out easy recipes and nutrition tips for university students.
Look for one of our fun and educational events on campus throughout the year.
Find out how important sleep is and how you can sleep better.