We can prepare your card any time, but it can only be issued after your course registration is complete.
So that we can have your TRU Campus Card ready when you arrive on campus, we ask that you send us your ID
photo now. Your TRU Campus Card will be ready for pickup within one day at the TRUSU desk in the
CAC. You will need to show one other form of photo ID in order to receive your card. You can access a list
of acceptable forms of photo ID in the Cardholder Agreement.
the Campus Card Cardholder Agreement
How to send your photo
- Log into your mytru account and open your email.
- Create an email to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write your full name and TRU ID number in the subject line of the email.
- Attach your jpg file.
- Hit send.
- Check for a confirmation email from us. This email will include a Cardholder Agreement and instructions
on when and where to pick up your new Campus Card. Be sure to read it so that you understand how your
card may be used. You will sign this agreement when you pick up your card.
- If we have any problems using your photo, we will email you within a week. Please check back into your
email to ensure everything is fine.
You need to have an activated UPASS in order for the card to be used on BC Transit and at the TCC. This must
be activated every semester.
You may go the Bookstore for Campus Card production. Or, you can send in your selfie to email@example.com and pick up your card at the TRUSU Members' Services Desk
in the CAC.
You may go to the TRUSU Members' Services Desk in the CAC for UPASS activation (see hours below). All
students need to have their UPASS activated each semester in order for them to be used on BC Transit and at