Register for Open House
Join us on Saturday, October 21, 2023 for a fun filled day of activities and experience TRU. This is a community event - all are welcome!
Learn more   
Skip to main contentSkip Navigation or Skip to Content

Open Learning Students

Applying for financial assistance

Please review the information on applying for part-time or full-time grants and loans.

  • Submit part-time application forms to the Student Awards & Financial Aid office. Faxed copies are not accepted.
  • Submit full-time application forms online at StudentAidBC or through your province of residence.
  • Students making up a full-time course load from more than one university or college (which is called being "split-enrolled") must obtain approval from TRU Student Awards and the financial aid office at the second institution before registering.
  • Students combining face-to-face campus courses with Open Learning courses to make up a full-time course load must inform Student Awards before registering.
Search To Top