International Student Services
International Student Advisors (ISAs) are available to support our students. International students can email your ISA, or simply email ISA@tru.ca
- All appointments are booked through email, contact your ISA on social media or book through online booking. All appointments will be conducted virtually.
- All IRCC workshops will be conducted virtually. If you need to apply for Study Permit extension, or Post Graduation Work Permit, please contact RISIA@tru.ca. We have scheduled online sessions to help you. Please check IRCC Workshop Schedule for details.
- If you need a letter for your Study Permit extension or Post Graduation Work Permit applications, please request the letter online.
For new students: Summer Orientation had been cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak.
If you are already in Canada, please let us know and we will conduct an online one-on-one Orientation Session at your convenience.
Next steps for new students:
- If you have received a final Letter of Acceptance for the Summer Semester, you will be automatically deferred to Fall 2020 and will receive a new letter from TRU’s International Admissions team.
- If you have received a Conditional Letter of Acceptance for Summer Semester and you would like to defer to Fall 2020, please complete this form. If you are already in Canada, please contact your International Student Advisor at email@example.com to discuss your options.
- Student Support Services
- Academic Support
- Medical Insurance
- Work Opportunities
- Student Clubs & Groups
- Study Abroad Opportunities