International Student Services
International Student Advisors (ISAs) are available to support our students. International students can email your ISA, or simply email ISA@tru.ca
- For your safety and convenience, all international student services and workshops provided by TRU World will continue to be offered virtually. TRU World’s student services will also have office hours to answer on-campus students’ questions weekday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- All appointments are booked through email, contact your ISA on social media or book through online booking. All appointments will be conducted virtually.
- Need a quick answer? Connect with International Admissions and Enrolment Services, an International Student Advisor, or a Registered International Student Immigration Advisor by visiting www.tru.ca/meet.
- All IRCC workshops will be conducted virtually. If you need to apply for Study Permit extension, or Post Graduation Work Permit, please contact RISIA@tru.ca. We have scheduled online sessions to help you. Please check IRCC Workshop Schedule for details.
- If you need a letter for your Study Permit extension or Post Graduation Work Permit applications, please request the letter online.
- Student Support Services
- Academic Support
- Medical Insurance
- Work Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Study Abroad Opportunities