Ordering a Replacement Parchment
If your original credential has been lost or damaged, or your name has changed, it is possible to request a replacement credential:
- Please complete the form(s) below or visit Enrolment Services to complete the form in person.
- Return your original credential upon receiving the replacement credential (damage/name change only).
- A credential fee (under Administrative Fees) applies.
- Request for Replacement or Reissued Credential
- Declaration of Loss of Original Credential (must accompany application if original was lost)
TRU has also provided for the reissuance of credentials under Issuing Credentials by Thompson Rivers University Policy ED 2-5. Graduates of Cariboo College, the University College of the Cariboo, the Open Learning Institution, the Open Learning Agency, the British Columbia Open University, or the British Columbia Open College may apply for a reissued credential in the name of Thompson Rivers University.