Teaching and Learning Committee
The purpose of the Teaching and Learning Committee is to:
- Advise Senate on policies, programs and practices to promote, support and celebrate high quality and innovative teaching and learning environments.
- Advise Senate on policies and practices for the systematic measurement of the quality of teaching and learning, and on the promotion of research on teaching and learning.
- Advise Senate on the coordination of academic policies and regulations involving the Library, Information Technology Services and Media Services.
- Advise Senate on the further development, service integration and coordination of the Library, Information Technology Services and Media Services.
- Address matters brought forward by faculty, students, Senate, the Vice-President Academic, the Associate Vice-President of Information Services, and the University Librarian.
Subcommittees of TLC:
Please send questions or comments about this page or its contents to firstname.lastname@example.org .