Standing Senate Committees
Senate currently has the following Standing Committees. Each of these committees has its own Terms of Reference and meeting schedule. To learn more about each committee, please follow the links below.
- Awards and Honours Committee
- Academic Planning & Priorities Committee of Senate (APPC)
- Budget Committee
- Educational Programs Committee of Senate (EPC)
- Environmental Sustainability Advisory Committee (ESAC)
- Qelmúcw Affairs Committee
- Graduate Studies Committee
- International Affairs Committee
- Research Committee
- Senate Appeals Committee
- Steering Committee
- Student Success Committee
- Teaching and Learning Committee
Serving on Senate Committees
If you are interested in serving on a committee of the TRU Senate, download and complete this nomination form. Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form provides the Senate Steering Committee the demographic information it needs to ensure that TRU’s diverse campus community is represented in its governance bodies.
View the reporting schedule of the Standing Committees of Senate.
- The Academic Integrity Committee is established under the Academic Integrity Policy.
- The Student Academic Appeals Committee is established under the Student Academic Appeals Policy.
- The University Tenure and Promotion Committee and is established under the Collective Agreement between Thompson Rivers University and the TRU Faculty Association.