TRU Science

International Students

If you are an international student studying at TRU and interested in the RT program, please contact the International Admissions department: They will register you for the program if you qualify. If you need further courses prior to applying to the RT program, they will direct you to the appropriate persons for academic advising.

If you are not a landed immigrant of Canada or a Canadian citizen and not currently registered as an international student at TRU, but are interested in the RT program, then you must first apply to study at TRU as an international student. Please see TRU World for general inquires. For inquiries regarding admission into the RT program as an international applicant, please contact You will take an English Placement Test upon arrival if you don't have another English assessment test (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc).