Scholarships for American Students
US citizens admitted to a TRU undergraduate program of two  years or longer are eligible for an automatic scholarship of CAD$2,000 per student, as follows:
- First CAD$1,000 based on Grade 12 GPA of 73% (B grade) or higher (Assessed by international admissions).
- Second CAD$1,000 based on TRU first semester grades/GPA of 73% (B grade) or higher (assessed by Student Awards).
Three other important facts to know:
- US students are eligible to apply for all TRU program based scholarships and academic awards after their first semester.
- TRU is designated for US veteran funding through the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- TRU does not have Title IV designation with the US Department of Education, and is therefore not currently eligible for US direct student loans, including Pell Grants.