- Dates and Fees
- Info for US Students
- Support Services
- Ask Us About TRU
- Orientation for New International Students
- Before You Leave Home
- Medical Insurance
- English Teacher Training
- Open Programs
- English for Specific Purposes
- Certificate Programs
- Skill Development and Field Work Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Visiting Student Program
- Optional Weekend Excursions and Daytrips
- Homestay Program
- ITC Staff and Services
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Microcredential Courses
Recognizing Future Global Leaders
The TRU Global Competency Certificate allows students to earn formal recognition for their intercultural and international experiences — from Study Abroad, to learning a second language, to volunteer work.
How do I earn it?
The program uses a portfolio approach that allows each student to track a number of different educational and personal experiences. For more information, see our Global Competency website.