- International Updates
- Dates and Fees
- Info for US Students
- Support Services
- Ask Us About TRU
- Orientation for New International Students
- Before You Leave Home
- Medical Insurance
- Open Programs
- English for Specific Purposes
- Certificate Programs
- Skill Development and Field Work Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Visiting Student Program
- Maple Leaf
- Optional Weekend Excursions and Daytrips
- Homestay Program
- ITC Staff and Services
Living in Kamloops
Kamloops is a modern city of 100,000 people (including 14,000 students). The safe, friendly environment of our city, combined with our spectacular natural setting, help to make Kamloops an ideal destination for international students. Kamloops is a 3.5-hour drive or 45-minute flight from Vancouver.
For information on off campus housing options in Kamloops, please click here.
Watch the Tourism Kamloops website for things to do.