Professional Development Programs
Our professional development programs introduce you to the latest developments in the theory and practice of education. Cutting-edge advancements pertaining to universal themes such as classroom instruction, integration of technology, and student assessment are presented in interactive workshop formats.
We deliver the course content in a communicative, learner-centred format where our instructional team takes on the role of facilitators. A popular component of the program is the time that is allocated for small groups as well as one-on-one seminars. We have successfully delivered these programs to over 1,700 participants from a variety of countries.
Upon completion, you are equipped with an impressive collection of instructional techniques and resources that can be put to use the moment you step back into your classroom. We can deliver these programs on-campus or overseas.
- Homestay accommodations (meals included)
- Dormitory option also available
- Wifi on campus
- Access to library and computer labs
- Support of instructors in the classroom and during activities
- Classroom instruction
- Graduation certificate
- Unlimited use of the local public transportation system
- Costs associated with scheduled cultural activities
- Support from our International Student Advisors