Regulations and Policies
Students are subject to the academic regulations of the institution through which each course is taken and to overall regulations established by Thompson Rivers University. In the absence of other regulations, those of TRU may apply.
Every student accepted for registration with OL will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the regulations and policies of the university and of the program, if applicable, in which that student is enrolled. A student is defined as anyone who requests and receives educational services from OL.
OL's open admission and other student regulations and policies are described on this website and in the current calendar. Students may request a review of a OL academic decision (refer to 7. Student Academic Appeals).
Information about tuition and fees for courses delivered by OL and UVic are outlined. Individual course descriptions also include tuition information.
Student Regulations and Policies
- Academic Integrity and Student Conduct
- Formal Transfer Credit
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
- Registration (Credit-free Option, Cancellations, Withdrawals, Returning Course Materials, Extensions, Repeat Registrations)
- Final Grades
- Grading Systems and Procedures
- Student Academic Appeals
- Program Completion and Graduation
- Release of Student Information
Contact Enrolment Services for more information about student policies and regulations.Index of all TRU policies