Keys to Success
Distance learning is a rewarding and sometimes challenging experience that requires commitment and skills different from a face-to-face course. To meet your educational goals, you need to be organized and motivated.
- Understand and meet the course and English language requirements.
- Use a schedule to manage your time effectively.
- Check the final exam deadline and apply well in advance.
- Activate your TRU Library account to use the library’s resources.
- Communicate with your Open Learning Faculty Member.
- Find out about Educational Advising.