This course is designed as a capstone course for a computing science degree program and
includes the practical design and implementation of a supervised project in an area of
specialization in computing science. The students will develop a 'live' project and part of their
learning experience will include working with an external client.
- To design and implement a supervised project.
- To integrate the computing science knowledge gained at TRU in one project.
- To gain experience in cooperation with external clients.
- Work with an industry partner to identify a live project and develop an outline for approval.
- Identify the project specifications, timelines and deliverables design and test the solution
to the clients problem.
- Install the solution
- Provide an administration and users guide
Required text and materials
There are no required materials for this course.
To successfully complete this course, students must achieve 50% or higher on the mandatory
Open Learning Faculty Member
An Open Learning Faculty Member is available to assist students. Students will receive the necessary contact information at the start of your course.