General Room Bookings
Requests to use academic space are done through our Room Bookings Portal. This covers classrooms, computer labs or meeting spaces primarily used for the academic schedule. Bookings are processed after the academic schedule is finalized.
To access the portal, you need an employee or student network account. When connecting from off-campus you will need to use the TRU VPN.
- Bookings during exam periods are confirmed after the final exam schedule is posted.
- Booking requests are processed by the first occurrence date, and not by the date they are received.
- Bookings are not permitted during the Christmas break when TRU is closed.
- Booking requests for registered TRUSU clubs can only be submitted by the president or vice-president of the club.
- All room bookings are subject to Policy ADM 32 – Responsible Use of University Space.
Be sure to have these details ready:
- Time range
- Number of attendees
- Reservations type (staff or faculty)
- Your department
- Name of event or function (e.g. MKTG mid-term exam)
You will be asked to select a desired room — this may not be the room you are assigned.