Campus Event Room Bookings
This information is for TRU Faculty, Staff and Students who wish to book rooms for events that are TRU related, eg: meeting, conference, workshop, mid-term exam, etc.
Changes to TRU scheduled courses are to be submitted by the Department Chairperson or Dean to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is important to note that until the timetable is firm, we cannot confirm ad hoc bookings.
- Booking priority is always given to TRU scheduled and continuing studies courses.
- Requests are processed by the by the date they are required, and not by the date they are received.
- Bookings during exam period are confirmed after the Final Exam schedule is posted.
- Weekend booking requests must be submitted by 12 noon on the Thursday prior to that weekend.
- Submit all room requests at least 72 business hours prior to the date of the event, in order for Security to make the room available.
- There are no bookings processed for the Christmas Break as TRU is closed.
A faculty member or Faculty/School may book a room on behalf of a student or student group for a TRU-related event. In this case, the faculty member/Faculty/School accepts full responsibility for the booking (student conduct, loss or damage of equipment and furniture, janitorial services, etc.) and will be the contact for the booking.
If you have any problems using this form, please contact email@example.com.