If you would like to book a table on campus, we ask that you first:
- Review the guidelines
- Review the table locations
- Review the bake sale regulations (if applicable)
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required for all table bookings.
- Groups may book as far as one semester in advance.
- Bookings are limited to one day per week, per group, per location, due to demand.
- Approval for table bookings is based on availability.
- The sale of items is not permitted unless authorized by Ancillary Services.
- Sales or distribution of any food or beverage related product requires prior approval from Ancillary Services and must be disclosed at the time you make your initial request to book at table.
- Bake sales are limited to two per group, per semester. Bake sale regulations must be followed.
- Authorized groups must display a copy of their approved permit at their table.
- Permits are issued for the exclusive use of the permit holder and are not transferable.
- Campus Security is authorized to remove any group not approved by TRU Ancillary Services.
- Groups are expected to adhere to all existing TRU policies. Activities harmful to the enjoyment of the common area space (e.g. loud music, disorderly conduct) are not permissible.
- If your permit has been approved for Old Main, please note: you are not permitted to move or use any of the existing furniture located in front of Starbucks.
- TRU reserves the right to make changes for special events (i.e. student elections, conferences, convocation).
- TRU reserves the right to refuse space to any groups not adhering to these guidelines.
- Tables shall be permitted in designated spaces only. Unauthorized tables will be removed without notice.
- Tables shall be provided by TRU. No other tables are permissible unless approved by Ancillary Services.
- Notice of cancellation must be reported in advance to Ancillary Services. Failure to provide cancellation notice shall be considered an infraction of the guidelines.
- External groups approved by Ancillary Services will not be in conflict with the goals and objectives of TRU and TRUSU.