Adult Basic Education

Step on the path to better opportunities and more options by upgrading your education today. Upgrading could be right for you if you want to meet TRU program requirements or get your high school diploma.

The Faculty of Education and Social Work offers programs and courses for students on campus in Kamloops and Williams Lake. Some programs and courses are also available online through Open Learning.

Learn more about Adult Basic Education at TRU

Be prepared for learning online

TRU now offers Student Success 0600, a free online course that helps students make the most of programs with alternative delivery.

Learn More