Skip to main contentSkip Navigation or Skip to Content
Thompson Rivers University
Thompson Rivers University

First Aid

On the Kamloops campus, first aid is provided by Paladin Security 24 hours a day, seven days a week. On the Kamloops campus, attendants are trained in the recognition of opioid overdose and provision of Narcan/Naloxone.  In Williams Lake, first aid is provided by designated first aid attendants on site.

For detailed information on how to contact first aid (both in Kamloops and Williams Lake), when to call first aid vs an ambulance or going to hospital and the resulting reporting procedures please check here.

Search To Top