Skip to main contentSkip Navigation or Skip to Content
Thompson Rivers University
Thompson Rivers University


When you are prepared to apply for a research grant or initiate a research contract, it is important to notify Research and Graduate Studies of your plans. Most grants require some form of institutional sign-off on applications, and even those who do not require formal signatures do require that TRU administer the funds, and therefore have implicit requirements at an institutional level.

Grants/Contracts Administration Form
In order to notify TRU that you are engaged in funded research that will require administration, you need to complete the Research Agreement Submission Form, or the Grant Submission Form.

Animal Use Protocol Application – Vertebrates and Invertebrates
Use these electronic forms to apply for animal use certifications.

Human Ethics Research Application – Faculty and Graduate
If your research involves human subjects, use this form to apply for human ethics certification.

Biohazardous Materials Use Application
If your research involves the use of biohazardous materials, use this form to apply for certification.

TRU Internal Awards
There are several different internal awards offered at TRU.

Search To Top