All employees working outside regular office hours are required to advise Security when they arrive on campus and when they leave.
Please provide the following information to security:
- Your name and the location where the work will be carried out (e.g., office, lab).
- Your contact phone number.
- General nature of the work you will be doing — office work, laboratory work, shop work, etc.
- Advise whether the activity involves the use of equipment, machinery, potentially hazardous materials and/or specialized facilities.
- Estimated duration of the work.
Depending on the circumstances and information provided, Security will periodically check on the well-being of the employee.
Security must be aware of your location should an emergency occur.