Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications works like an in-house agency through the application of strategic, creative marketing and communications. We are driven by great concepts, anchored by clear and accurate copy, enhanced by effective design and measured to assess impact and increase that impact, over time.
Marketing and Communications is committed to helping the TRU community define and meet their diverse marketing and communications goals in support of the university's primary goal: to serve and support students. This priority remains top-of-mind in the work we do in Marketing and Communications and will inform our approach to addressing your needs.
Marketing and Communications offers a range of services to meet strategic goals. Our services include:
- Consultation to clarify specific marketing and communications needs
- Strategic planning for marketing and communications
- Concept and campaign development including brainstorm facilitation
- Graphic design for print, web, online and display applications
- Writing for print, web, online and display applications
- Media relations
- Photography and videography