Stationery & Email Signatures
The importance of consistency in our communications extends to the way we introduce ourselves, on everything from business cards to email signatures. Following a standard format for all increases our professionalism and makes every faculty and staff member instantly recognizable as part of the TRU community.
Business cards, letterhead, and envelopes may be ordered from Print Services email@example.com .
A Word template for letterhead is also available.
Vision - Secwepemctsín and English
Vision and Values
Business Card Backs
Please use the following recommendations for your TRU email signature:
Firstname Lastname (pronouns)
Job title, Department
Thompson Rivers University
Thompson Rivers University campuses are on the traditional lands of the Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc (Kamloops campus) and the T’exelc (Williams Lake campus) within Secwepemcúlucw, the traditional and unceded territory of the Secwépemc. The region TRU serves also extends into the territories of the St’át’imc, Nlaka’pamux, Nuxalk, Tŝilhqot'in, Dakelh, and Syilx peoples.
- use Calibri as your font
- use black type for your entire signature
- bold your first and last name
- include the Territorial Acknowledgement
- if you wish, include your pronouns (she/her), (he/him), (they/them), (xe/xem), or others
- add images, logos or social media icons to your signature
- use your email signature to promote initiatives
- include your favourite quote or other distracting text