The TRU Assessment Centre provides private testing services for individuals wanting to write exams from institutes or agencies other than TRU.
Supervision fees: The test supervision fee is $40 + GST per sitting.
Postage fees: There is no charge if the testing material is sent via regular mail or if a pre-paid waybill is provided by the institute/agency. There is a $10 postage fee if the individual wants the material returned by courier within BC, $15 postage fee if the individual wants the material returned by courier anywhere in Canada. The fee will vary for locations outside Canada.
Testing material will not be returned until all fees have been paid.
- If you require private testing services, please contact the Assessment Centre by phone: 250-828-5470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the initial contact, you will need to provide the following information: date and time you would like to write your test, the format of the test (paper-based or online) and the duration of the testing session (one to four hours).
- If it is possible for us to supervise the testing session, you will need to arrange for the testing material to be sent to the TRU Assessment Centre prior to the tentative testing date at the following address:
Assessment Centre, Old Main Building, Room OM 1487
Thompson Rivers University
805 TRU Way
Kamloops, BC V2C 0C8
- When the testing material arrives, the Assessment Centre clerk will notify you and confirm the testing time and date.
- On the testing day, prior to writing the exam, you must pay the supervision fee and if necessary the postage fee as specified above.
- Once the testing session is completed, the Assessment Centre will return the testing material via regular mail unless other provisions are made by the institute/agency or yourself.
For more information, contact the TRU Assessment Centre at email@example.com.