Undergraduate Student Resources
Getting ready for registration - find the step-to-step important instructions on getting ready for registration.
Students are responsible for their course planning and we have the resources for you! Please plan your program from the 1st semester to the last. Find the key course sequences and a sample completion plan under your program's requirements.
Blank Completion Planning Form
Use this form to plan out your program semester by semester. Make sure to plan for your ideal course plan and a back-up plan.
Transfer Credit Process
Click on the "Youtube" button on the video to open up a larger version
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Getting ready for registration - find the step-to-step important instructions on getting ready for registration.
- Typical program plan - find the typical course plan from Year 1 to Year 4
- Program structure - find the BBA program requirements
- Course descriptions - find the course outlines
- Declare your major
- Declare your minor
- Prerequisite waiver form
- Graduation Checklist - find the step-to-step important instructions on getting ready for graduation.
- Field schools in Spain and the Netherlands
If you have previous education or training, you may be eligible for credit toward your TRU business program.
Academic help centre
- First and second year BBA
- Associate of Commerce and Business Administration
Monday to Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.