Request More Information
Would you like to specialize in an area of business or economics? Post-baccalaureate diplomas allow students with an existing degree to further their education and enhance employment opportunities. TRU offers 11 areas of specialization.
For international students, a post-baccalaureate diploma is an excellent way to improve their English language skills, gain exposure to Canadian culture and learn valuable skills relevant to Canadian and international business. Transfer credits may be applicable from your prior education.
Prior to admission, you must have completed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 credits+ of university English/Communications — must be completed in an English language university in a country where the first language is English
- Foundations of Math 12 or Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent)
If you have not completed the above requirements, you can still be admitted to the program but you must complete equivalent courses as approved by a program advisor.
What would you like to specialize in or learn more about?
- Business Administration
- Economics and Political Studies
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Mathematics and Economics
- Supply Chain Management