Office of the Vice-President Administration and Finance
Virtual campus tour video
The video highlights our infrastructure developments befitting a modern university, including learner-centred spaces, research facilities and housing, and our work to become a carbon-neutral campus.
Our budget methodology reflects and strengthens our shared values and priorities.
- 2022-23 Budget Presentation
- 2019-20 Budget Presentation
- 2018-19 Budget Presentation
- 2017-18 Budget Presentation
- 2016-17 Budget Presentation
- 2015-16 Budget Presentation
- 2014-15 Budget Presentation
Campus Master Plan
Building on our past plans, the 2013 Campus Master Plan guides the development of our campus.
Find out how we are taking steps towards a "university village" model for new development on campus.
Provided by the Office of the Vice-President Administration and Finance
- Human Resources and Planning
- Financial Services
- Information Technology Services
- Information Systems
- Instructional Support
- Media Production
- Budget Development
- Campus Infrastructure and Sustainability
- Environment and Sustainability
- Ancillary Services
- Capital Projects and Construction
- Athletics and Recreation
- Williams Lake Campus Operations