Print Services provides printing and facilitates print production to TRU staff, faculty and students, as well as for the Kamloops community.
Our Print Shop features black-and-white and colour digital printing with multiple binding options. We also have self-serve photocopiers for scanning or copying documents in black and white or colour.
Print Services provides large-format printing for posters, banners, decals, floor graphics, window clings, and many other applications. We offer competitive pricing on all large-format print jobs. Contact us for more information, and we can get started on your next project.
Show-stopping colour printing
- Business cards
- Letterhead and envelopes
- Course packs, course outlines and exams
- Books, saddlestitched, coil bound and perfect bound
- Rack cards
- Brochures (2, 3, 4 panels or pages)
- Posters, flyers and handouts
- Stickers (round and square)
- Magnets (square - up to 12 inches wide)
- Printed folders with pockets
- Carbonless forms
- Colour transparencies
Large format banners and signage
- Vinyl banners
- Pull-up banners
- Tension banners
- Removable decals
- Floor decals
- Coroplast signage
- Foamcore mounting
- A-frame signage and hardware
- COVID signage
- Hole punching
- Lanyard punching
- Laminating (gloss, matte and double sided)
- Shrink wrapping for security
- Cerlox, wire, clear coil binding
- Three hole drilling
- CD/DVD production, cases and labels
- Scanning to disk for printing or web based file usage
- Scanning documents to PDF for web or print
- OCR (optical character recognition)
- Fax service
Let's get started
Please save your document as a PDF before submitting your print request. Remember to give us accurate instructions so we can complete your order properly. Please note we do not offer graphic design services. Files must be submitted print-ready.
- When you would like your job completed by.
- Black-and-white or colour ink.
- Single or double-sided.
- Type of paper you prefer.
- Bindery: collate, staple, hole punch, etc.
- Provide your departmental code or your payment information. Do not send credit card information via email.
- Let us know if you would like to pick up your materials or have your order delivered. If you do not give us instructions we will by default hold your order at the Print Shop for pick-up.
Send us your files
Need help with your graphic design?
We recommend Canva — an easy-to-use web-based program. There are thousands of free templates to help you to make your design a reality.
Here are some best practices for setting up your files and sending them to us through Canva:
- Keep your designs simple
- Research before you start designing
- Use a small colour scheme
- Use fonts that match the mood of your design
- Limit your typefaces
- Use clear images
- Be original
- Take a selfie or profile photo of yourself.
- Log into your myTRU or TRU email account.
- Send email to email@example.com with your full name and TRU ID in the subject line and attach your jpg file.
- You will receive an email when your card is ready.
- Campus cards can be picked up in the Students' Union Building (adjoined to the Campus Activity Centre) at the TRUSU members’ services desk.
- You will need to show your email confirmation that your card is ready AND photo ID in order to receive your card.
For replacement cards, please visit the TRU Print Shop in Old Main (OM 1206). There is a $20 replacement fee and new cards need to be re-activated at the TRUSU members’ service desk.
- In Old Main, off BMO Student Street in the south end at OM 1206.
- Open Monday to Friday
from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We use campus mail service for on-campus delivery. We can ship materials off-campus by your choice of courier service.