Print Services provides printing and facilitates print production to the TRU campus and Kamloops communities. We feature black-and-white and colour digital printing, self-serve copies and colour copies. Print Services offers production of colour overheads, specialized print products, CD/DVD disks and packaging for both products. Multiple binding and laminating options are also available.
Email us your order
Please save your document as a PDF before submitting your print request. Remember to give us accurate instructions so we can complete your order properly.
- When you would like your job completed by
- Black-and-white or colour ink
- Single or double-sided
- Type of paper you prefer
- Bindery: collate, staple, hole punch, etc.
- Provide your departmental code or your payment information
- Let us know if you would like to pick up your materials or have your order delivered. If you do not give us instructions we will by default hold your order at the Print Shop for pick-up.
Send us your files
Location / Hours
- In Old Main, off Student Street at the south end in OM 1206.
- Open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We use campus mail service for on-campus delivery. We can ship materials off-campus by your choice of courier service.
At your service
Print Services features professional print services for the highest in quality, speed and consistency. We pride ourselves in being solution providers and offer a wide variety of services.
Full-colour and black-and-white printed products
- Business cards
- Letterhead and envelopes
- Course packs, course outlines and exams
- Books, saddlestitched, coil bound and perfect bound
- Rack Cards
- Brochures (2, 3, 4 panels or pages)
- Posters, flyers and handouts
- Stickers (round and square)
- Magnets (square - up to 12 inches wide)
- Printed folders with pockets
- Carbonless forms
- Colour transparencies
- Cerlox, wire, clear coil and saddle stitched booklet binding
- Three hole drilling
- Hole punching
- Lanyard punching
- Laminating (gloss, matte and textured / single or double sided)
- Shrink wrapping for security
- Vinyl banners
- Pull-up banners
- Tension banners
- Removable decals
- Floor decals
- Coroplast signage
- Foamcore mounting
- A-frame signage and hardware
- COVID signage
- CD / CDRW or DVD production
- CD / CDRW or DVD cases and labels
- Scanning to disk for printing or web based file usage
- Scanning documents to PDF for web or print.
- OCR (optical character recognition)
- Fax service
The fine print
Departmental copiers should be used for smaller print needs only. Larger printing needs should be sent to the Print Shop. If your job requires more than 150 sheets of paper, please send it to the us. This is the best and least expensive printing option.
If you require toner and waste toner bottles for your Konica Minolta departmental copier, contact Print Services at email@example.com or call local 5380. If you have problems with a Konica Minolta copier, call Konica Minolta at 1-800-263-4410 with the machine's location number and specific location information.
Copyright is an intellectual property right that is very important to TRU faculty, staff and students as we are all creators and consumers of various forms of intellectual property. Infringing copyright is a serious matter and TRU requires faculty, staff and students to comply with the Copyright Act of Canada, and to work within our TRU Fair Dealing Policy.
Under the Canadian Copyright Act, no one, even for educational purposes, may make copies of a substantial part of a book or article without the consent of the copyright owner.
Note: If you wish to copy published material to give out to your students in class, the portion to be copied must not exceed an entire chapter which is 20 percent or less of a book, or otherwise be no more than 10 percent of the published work.
If you wish to obtain copyright clearance of published material, or to learn more, please contact the Intellectual Property Office.
Thompson Rivers University collects, uses, discloses and retains personal information in compliance with the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Details of users' printing activities on TRU print devices (multi-function copiers and desktop printers) are being collected and used for the purposes of resource management that will ensure printing charges are allocated to the correct department through the billing codes that are tied to assigned personal access codes. The collection of this personal information is permitted under section 26(c) of the FIPPA.
Questions relating to the Papercut software should be directed to Randy Matter at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 250-371-5709 or by post to: TRU Print Services, 805 TRU Way, Kamloops, BC, V2C 0C8. Alternatively, you may contact the Privacy and Access Office at email@example.com.