See the computer courses offered at Education2Go
Affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Ed2go offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the internet.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course, many of who are nationally known
- Interactive learning environment
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly, the third Wednesday of each month
- Most courses start at $125
Applied Computer Skills (30 hours)
This course is an extended introductory course for those with very little experience with computers and for those needing the basic computer skills to get back into the workforce. Learn how to properly turn on and off a computer, navigate through the Windows operating system, use the file management system, browse the internet, use basic typing skills, and accomplish basic email tasks. You will be introduced to Word and Excel and given an overview of the basic functions each program offers.
Schedule: Oct 9–Nov 6, 9 am–4 pm, Tuesdays