Scholarships, Bursaries & Financial Aid
For information on the many scholarship opportunities for nursing in British Columbia, access Canada's Higher Education and Career guide.
Students can apply for a Canadian Nurses Foundation Bursary.
Financial aid and awards
TRU offers a comprehensive range of programs to assist students in locating resources to cover basic educational costs and to recognize academic excellence. All of these programs are administered through the Financial Aid and Awards Office.
Nursing scholarship and bursaries
Here are some examples of TRU scholarships, bursaries and awards. Applications are due in mid-September. See TRU Financial Aid and Awards for application information.
- Allison Family Memorial Award
- Young, Peter Award
- TRU Foundation Nursing Award
- Pare, Ted and Eileen - Memorial Award
- Mildred Lee Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Baines, Chinnama Scholarship for Nursing
- Amelia Woodvine Hunter Memorial Scholarship
- TRU Nursing Faculty Bursary
- Kamloops Registered Nurses Award
- Kamloops Paddlewheelers Lions Club Award
- Brown, Barbara - Award
- Burdett, Ethel Grace - Memorial Nursing Bursary
- Elizabeth Biagioni Award
- Gowd Inc., Dr. G. B. - Awards
- Gwendolynne Kavanagh Nursing Award
- Holl Award
- Aberdeen Lions Club Award
- Adah Chapter No. 16, 0.E.S.
- Allison Family Memorial Nursing Award
- BC Lung Foundation Bursary - Nursing