Apply to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- The application should include evidence of meeting all program admission requirements.
- A complete application includes:
- Official Ministry of Education high school final transcript (within last 10 years, completed Grade 12 in 2008).
- Official post-secondary transcripts (if applicable).
- Current High School students: Grade 11 official transcript and and a certified current interim Grade 12 transcript for evidence of courses in progress.
- Post-secondary students: submit official transcript(s) indicating evidence of completed courses.
TRU students do not need to submit a TRU transcript.
BScN selective admission process
- A selective admission process is completed by the BScN Selection Committee.
- During this process, applicants are assessed on their academic performance of the admission requirements along with other academic performance including high school and post-secondary grades. Applicants with strong academic performance/grades will be considered for admission.
- TRU Admissions will notify all reviewed applicants in April whether they have been accepted, wait-listed, or not accepted.
Acceptance is conditional and will not be deemed final until all documents are provided.