Nursing Work Menu
Master of Nursing
The MN program offers nursing graduates the knowledge, skills and abilities they need for principled and thoughtful leadership through critical and creative approaches that influence innovative change.
This unique program, through its pathways to admission and emphases on leadership development and Indigenous health, meets the need for accessible, flexible graduate nursing education. Graduates will be equipped to meet the demand for advanced nursing roles within complex and dynamic health care systems in British Columbia, nationally and internationally.
- Flexible delivery and progress options let you to study while continuing to work.
- Completion timeline of two or three years.
- Student-centred choices in Indigenous health leadership, nursing practice and nurse education.
- PhD faculty engaged in high quality research in teaching and learning, community and population health, leadership and policy and Indigenous health and pedagogy.
- Advanced internship and practical learning experiences.
- Three completion options — thesis, major project or major paper.
Next start date: September 2019