Master of Nursing
Canada will need tens of thousands of new nurses in the coming years. Do your part to help a new generation of nurses make the transition into this demanding profession.
Our Master of Nursing gives you the ideal background to step forward with principled and thoughtful leadership for the challenges taking place in health care systems across Canada and around the world.
- Flexible delivery and progress options allow you to study while continuing to work.
- Completion timeline of two or three years.
- Student-centred choices in Aboriginal health leadership, nursing practice or nurse education.
- PhD faculty engaged in high quality research in teaching and learning, community and population health, leadership and policy and Indigenous health and pedagogy.
- Advanced internship and practical learning experiences.
- Three completion options — thesis, major project or major paper.
Next start date
September 2017 entry (registration ongoing)
Program fee: $16,800 (full-time or part-time)
Extension fee: $500 per semester
Program fee: $31,300 (full-time with completion after two years)
Extension fee: $1,500 per semester
Costs are subject to change without notice.