Nursing Work Menu
Master of Nursing
Shift into leadership. Our Master of Nursing program offers you the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to contribute to the evolution of health policy. Through critical and creative approaches, you will be equipped to influence and support innovative change.
Our flexible, accessible graduate program offers a variety pathways to admission. You can choose core course options in Leadership and Managing Change in Health Care and Indigenous Health Leadership. Graduates will be equipped to meet the demand for advanced nursing roles within complex and dynamic health-care systems within BC, across Canada and abroad.
- Earn while you learn. Flexible delivery and progress options let you to study while continuing to work.
- Program completion within two or three years.
- Student-centred curriculum choices in Indigenous health leadership, nursing practice and nurse education.
- PhD faculty engaged in high quality research in community and population health, leadership, policy development, Indigenous health and pedagogy.
- Advanced internship and practical learning experiences.
- Three completion options—thesis, major project or major paper.
- Positions in local, provincial, territorial, national, or international health-care areas
- Advanced clinical practice in hospital or community settings
- Teaching roles in academia or nursing practice
- Administrative positions in hospital or community settings
- Government positions in provincial, territorial, national, or international ministries of health or related fields
- Private practice
Next start date: