TRU School of Nursing is currently undergoing work to revise our admissions processes and criteria. These changes are expected to come into effect for the fall of 2023 intake. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Foundations of Mathematics 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Biology 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- One additional science 11 or 12 course (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Letter of introduction
*LPN applicants must meet program requirements, have 1600 hours of work experience to be considered for a year 2 seat. Please see FAQ #17 and 18 for further details regarding the possibility of bridging into the BSN program. Frequently Asked Questions
Current students: for assistance in developing an academic plan to meet BScN admission requirements, contact TRU Academic Advising. Prospective students: contact the TRU Future Students office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the application process at Apply Now.