We are proud to count as alumni anyone who holds a certificate, diploma or degree from Thompson Rivers University School of Nursing. Through the many activities of the TRU Alumni Association and the Nursing Alumni, you can:
- Stay connected with your classmates and other alumni.
- Stay informed about changes in the school and the programs the school offers.
- Support the school, the students, and the faculty.
Our alumni bring their expertise, experience, leadership, advocacy, and care to their support of the School of Nursing. You can offer your support to the School of Nursing in a variety of ways, including:
- Attending public lectures and consultations offered by the faculty.
- Attending special events, such as an Alumni Homecoming, intended to bring Nursing alumni together to reminisce with classmates, connect with our faculty, and make new friends.
- Keeping informed about the changes in the programs so that you can be an informed advocate for the School of Nursing providing feedback or advice about our programs.
- Sharing your expertise as a guest lecturer, consultant to faculty or in direct teaching/mentoring experiences with our students.
- Donating time or funds to special events or causes, such as raising funds for a new building or establishing a an award for excellence for faculty, students or alumni.
Are you on Facebook?
Many Facebook groups have been established by TRU nursing Alumni to keep in touch with their classmates. If you have created a Facebook group for Nursing Alumni that you do not see listed on our page, please send the information to our Nursing department.
Please check out Thompson Rivers University's Official Alumni group:
Here is the link to our current reunion group:
Search these and other groups on Facebook:
- TR-U-CC School of Nursing Alumni
- TRU School of Nursing 2012
- TRU School of Nursing 2011
- TRU Nursing Grads of 2010
- TRU Nursing Grad Summer 2009
- TRU Nursing Samoa 2009
- TRU Nursing class of 2008
- 10 Nurses, 2 continents, Thailand/lesoto, 2008
- TRU Nursing Class of 2002
- UCC Nursing Class 2001 Graduates – 10 year reunion
- UCC Nursing Class of 1999
- TRU Nursing Undergraduate Society