Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Tourism
Acquire a foundation in tourism studies including tourism experience marketing, environmental issues, community and cultural issues, applied research methods, and product development and innovation. Explore tourism experience management topics such as understanding and influencing tourist behaviour, business strategy, small business management, information technology, and managing service operations in a global setting. Gain valuable field experience with a two-semester consulting assignment in tourism-related organization.
Post-baccalaureate diplomas are for those seeking to complement their undergraduate studies with an additional specialization, for career advancement, for a career change, for professional development or in the pursuit of life-long learning.
- An undergraduate degree from any discipline
- English Language Proficiency: Students who have completed their studies in a country where English is not an official language will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency. This can be achieved by meeting one of the following:
• TOEFL minimum of 570 (paper-based with a TWE 4.5) or 88 (iBT) with no section below 20
• IELTS Min overall score of 6.5 with no subtest score below 6.0
• MELAB with a minimum of 8
• CAEL – Minimum overall score of 70 with no subtest below 60
• ESAL 0570 and ESAL 0580 with a minimum grade of C+ in both
Specific questions about this program?
International students with specific questions about this program?