Bachelor of Natural Resource Science
Gain a broad and in-depth understanding of natural resources, including not only biology, ecology and scientific method, but sector-specific resource management for forestry, fisheries, range and recreation. The BNRS program provides hands-on learning in the field and opportunities for undergraduate research and study abroad.
Students are prepared for careers in a wide range of natural resource sector jobs and for further academic study in graduate school.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Biology 11 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 overall high school/post-secondary courses
- Note: students with Biology 12, Chemistry 12 and Physics 12 will be given preference
Specific questions about this program?
International student with specific questions about this program?