Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Resort Experience Management
Worried about money?
Learn the basics of working in the field of tourism while developing skills for resort and hotel management. Topics include planning, marketing, and services, plus engagement with culture and the natural environment. Learn about hotel operations, information technology, event management and tourism entrepreneurship.
Employment opportunities are similar to those for graduates of the Resort Experience Management concentration in our Bachelor of Tourism Management program. Our BTM has a good employment success rate in the accommodation sector.
- An undergraduate degree from any discipline
- English Language Proficiency:
Students who have completed their studies in a country where English is not an official language will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency. This can be achieved by meeting one of the following:
- TOEFL minimum of 570 (paper-based with a TWE 4.5) or 88 (iBT) with no section below 20
- IELTS Min overall score of 6.5 with no subtest score below 6.0
- MELAB with a minimum of 8
- CAEL – Minimum overall score of 70 with no subtest below 60
- ESAL 0570 and ESAL 0580 with a minimum grade of C+ in both