Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies
Develop the English language and academic skills you need to succeed in TRU’s Master of Education program.
The TRU Master of Education is designed for students who wish to assume positions as educational leaders and capable researchers, who work in a variety of roles in education.
- Four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- GPA of 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
- Direct-entry international students who require English upgrading will be required to successfully complete up to five levels of TRU’s English as a Second Language program.
- Letter of intent (250 words).
- Three letters from professional or academic referees.