Bachelor of Natural Resource Science
Gain a broad and in-depth understanding of natural resources, including not only biology, ecology and scientific method, but sector-specific resource management for forestry, fisheries, range and recreation. The BNRS program provides hands-on learning in the field and opportunities for undergraduate research and study abroad.
Students are prepared for careers in a wide range of natural resource sector jobs and for further academic study in graduate school.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples (or equivalent) with a minimum of 73%
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) with a minimum C+
- Biology 11 (or equivalent) with a minimum C+
- Chemistry 11 (or equivalent) with a minimum C+
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 overall high school/post-secondary courses
- Note: Students with Biology 12 (BIOL 0600 or BIOL 0620) and Chemistry 12 (CHEM 0600) will be given preference.
If you don’t meet the requirements
Specific questions about this program?
International students with specific questions about this program?