Bachelor of Natural Resource Science
Gain a broad and in-depth understanding of natural resources, including not only biology, ecology and scientific method, but sector-specific resource management for forestry, fisheries, range and recreation. The BNRS program provides hands-on learning in the field and opportunities for undergraduate research and study abroad.
Students are prepared for careers in a wide range of natural resource sector jobs and for further academic study in graduate school.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student status
- English Studies 12/English First Peoples 12 with a minimum of 73% (or equivalent)
- Pre-calculus 12 with a minimum C+ (or equivalent)
- Life Sciences 11, Chemistry 11
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 each year
- Note: Students with Anatomy & Physiology 12 (BIOL 0600 or BIOL 0620) and Chemistry 12 (CHEM 0600) will be given preference.
If you don’t meet the requirements
Specific questions about this program?
International students with specific questions about this program?