Bachelor of Natural Resource Science
Gain a broad and in-depth understanding of natural resources, including not only biology, ecology and scientific method, but sector-specific resource management for forestry, fisheries, range and recreation. The BNRS program provides hands-on learning in the field and opportunities for undergraduate research and study abroad.
Students are prepared for careers in a wide range of natural resource sector jobs and for further academic study in graduate school.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student status
- English Studies 12/English First Peoples 12 with a minimum of 73% (or equivalent)
- Pre-calculus 12 with a minimum C+ (or equivalent)
- Life Sciences 11 (or equivalent)
- Chemistry 11 (or equivalent)
Students with Anatomy & Physiology 12, Chemistry 12 and Physics 12 (or equivalent) will be given preference.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 each year
If you don’t meet the requirements
You can take upgrading courses at TRU to help you meet the requirements of this program.
» Talk to a student recruiter about your options. You may be eligible for free tuition. Or learn more about upgrading.
Apply to this program Visit the program website