Get started on your forestry degree by completing the first two years of the University of British Columbia’s four-year forestry degree program at TRU. A general year of forestry is followed in second year by forest resource management, forest operations, forest science and natural resource conservation. With a grade point average of at least 2.50 in the required courses you are eligible to apply for admission to the UBC Faculty of Forestry.
The first two years are designed to prepare students for entry into the profession of forestry and the last two years for careers in a specialized field.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Two of Biology 11 (or equivalent), Chemistry 11 (or equivalent) or Physics 11 (or equivalent) - All three strongly recommended
- One of Biology 12 (or equivalent), Chemistry 12 (or equivalent) or Physics 12 (or equivalent)
Specific questions about this program?
International student with specific questions about this program?