Bachelor of Science in Nursing
A four-year program of studies to prepare students to be competent nurses in a variety of health care practice agencies (Institutional, Community and International), and with people who have a variety of health concerns with diverse social and economic backgrounds. TRU Williams Lake offers the first two years. Successful students finish the program at our Kamloops campus.
Graduates are eligible to write the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). Upon successful completion of the NCLEX you apply for registration to the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Foundations of Mathematics 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Biology 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- One additional science 11 or 12 course (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Letter of introduction
Specific questions about this program?