How to apply
Applications for Fall 2017 are now being accepted. Submit the form, then follow up with related documentation as soon as possible. To get started, here are the minimum requirements:
- A completed Application for Admission
- A copy of your official interim or final grades
- The $28.12 application processing fee
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 250-392-4984, by mail to 1250 Western Ave., Williams Lake, BC V2G 1H7 or in person.
Online applications are not available.
Register for courses
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
I'm new to TRU. How do I start?
Follow these steps to ensure you are ready to register.
1. Log in to your myTRU account to find your TRU email account and other TRU announcements. If you are unsure how to log in, visit How to Use myTRU. It is important to check your myTRU account as this is where you will receive important information about the university and your program.
2. View the Fall and Winter course schedules.
3. Visit the Admissions Office to register for your courses.
- Bring your conflict free timetable. All students should complete a timetable to ensure they are registered for the correct courses. If you are enrolled in University Preparation (UPrep) courses, make sure to use the UPrep timetable when scheduling your courses, even if you are taking academic courses at the same time. Acadmic students should use the academic timetable.
- Submit your most recent transcript. We need official transcripts or school records from high school (secondary school) and all post-secondary institutions previously attended. Current high school students should visit the Ministry of Education and enter your PEN number. This will allow TRU to download your final transcripts electronically. Be sure to click on the "Student Secure Web."
4. Pay your tuition and fees.
5. Review TRU's important dates and deadlines and mark them in your calendar.
6. Purchase your textbooks from the TRU Bookstore.