Setting the standard around the world for a broad spectrum of wilderness guide training, this intensive program will prepare you for exciting leadership positions in outdoor skills instruction and guiding. The field portion of your classes access BC’s exceptional recreational resources for whitewater and ocean pursuits, climbing and skiing.
Graduates work for many different kinds of adventure companies around the world. There are many businesses that are either owned by graduates of TRU, or are businesses that regularly employ graduates of our training programs.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 67% (C+)
- Foundations of Mathematics 11 (or equivalent) 60% (C)
- Completed Adventure Studies application form
- 19 years of age by start of program
Specific questions about this program?