Campus Event Room Bookings
This information is for TRU Faculty and Staff who wish to book rooms for events that are TRU related.
Changes to TRU scheduled courses are to be submitted by the Department Chairperson or Dean to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Events may include meetings, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Bookings during the exam period will be confirmed after the Final Exam Schedule is posted.
- TRU is closed between Christmas and New Year’s and rooms are not available during this period.
- Booking priority is always given to TRU scheduled courses and TRU Continuing Studies courses.
- Submit all room requests at least 72 business hours prior to the date of your event, in order for Security to make the room available.
- Weekend booking requests must be submitted by 12 noon on the Thursday prior to that weekend.
- Requests are processed by the date they are required, not by the date they are received.
Requests are to be submitted based on the following schedule:
- September to last day of class (last day of actual instruction for Fall semester)
- December, 2-week Exam Period
- January to April (last day of actual instruction for Winter semester)
- April, 2-week Exam Period
- May to August 31
A faculty member or Faculty/School may book a room on behalf of a student or student group for a TRU-related event. In this case, the faculty member/Faculty/School accepts full responsibility for the booking (student conduct, loss or damage of equipment and furniture, janitorial services, etc.) and will be the contact for the booking.