Practical Nursing Diploma
Williams Lake Campus
Learn everything you need to deliver effective and empathetic front line patient care. This comprehensive program provides the knowledge, skills, judgment and attitude to perform to the competencies identified by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia. (Williams Lake Campus only.)
Upon successful completion of the program, learners will possess the competencies to successfully complete the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student status
- English Studies 12/English First Peoples 12 with a minimum of 65% (or equivalent)
- Foundations of Mathematics 11 with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent)
- Anatomy and Physiology 12 with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology for Practical Nurses with a minimum of 65%, or HLTH 1121 with a minimum of 65% (or equivalent)
Specific questions about this program in Williams Lake?
Phone (International): 1-250-392-8020
International students with specific questions about this program?