We offer resources to prepare you for a career. We are committed to supporting students reach their career goals through a variety of initiatives.
- FREE one-on-one career counselling appointments. Appointments will assist students with all aspects of their career planning and development needs. Book appointments online through Career Connections.
- Computers for student use to develop resumés, cover letters, and to research companies.
- Private room for Skype or phone interviews.
- Photocopier and scanner for employment related materials.
- Career resource library to support your career goals.
- Career Management Course — a one-credit career-focused course for non-co-op students.
- Seminars for students on topics including career development, career planning in a digital age, labour market research, job application processes and more.
- Multiple opportunities to meet with employers on campus through employer information sessions, job fairs and mentorship programming.