Combines rigorous training in the ideas and concepts of the physical world with practical experience in electronics, computing, data acquisition, optics and other fundamental topics. A strong base for the students to expand their expertise in applied science and technology fields.
Graduates are hired by high-tech industries doing scientific research and development work. The major is also a good starting point for those who want to enter professions in law, medicine, architecture, teaching and dentistry.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 or 12(or equivalent)
- Physics 11 or 12(or equivalent)
Specific questions about this program?
International student with specific questions about this program?