Obtain knowledge on the practical applications in many areas such as physical and life sciences, finance and economics, computing and information theory, social sciences, and even fine arts. Gain an understanding of math as the science of patterns, which have evolved from roots in simple arithmetic to a complex language.
Mathematics is studied for its beauty and elegance, but a degree in mathematics also opens the door to a huge variety of interesting and lucrative career options.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 or 12(or equivalent)
- Physics 11 or 12(or equivalent)
Specific questions about this program?
International student with specific questions about this program?