Ecology and Environmental Biology Major
Acquire knowledge in the many facets of ecology and conservation biology. Students receive a strong grounding in all aspects of biology before specializing in terrestrial or marine ecology. The program involves extensive field and laboratory experiences.
Graduates have gone on to successful careers in medicine, veterinary medicine, medical genetics, university, elementary and high school teaching, dentistry, wildlife biology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, biotechnology, chiropractic, optometry, microbiology, conservation and land management, marine biology, toxicology, bioengineering, molecular biology and more.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Pre-calculus 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Biology 11 or Biology 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+) (not required for majors in computing, mathematics or physics)
- Chemistry 11 or 12(or equivalent)
- Physics 11 or 12(or equivalent)
Specific questions about this program?
International student with specific questions about this program?