Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Prepare yourself for the challenges and rewards of the nursing profession. The BScN program gives you the technical knowledge, human understanding and practical skills to administer responsible and client-centered care as a registered nurse (RN) in a variety of health care practice agencies (institutional, community and international) and with people who have a variety of health concerns.
Graduates are eligible to write the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). Upon successful completion of the NCLEX you apply for registration to the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia to practice as a registered nurse.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or Mature Student Status
- English 12/English 12 First Peoples 73% (B)
- Foundations of Mathematics 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Biology 12 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Chemistry 11 (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- One additional science 11 or 12 course (or equivalent) 67% (C+)
- Letter of introduction
Specific questions about this program?
Specific questions about this program in Williams Lake?
Phone (International): 1-250-392-8020
International student with specific questions about this program?